Sunday, April 21, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 165




I worked with my wax pen and paring knife to fill-in and scrape-off carving wax in the right lower leg. In the photo montage below, the top, middle, and bottom legs show the before, during, and after stages of the process. I did not use any sandpaper to smooth the leg at this time. Click on the image to enlarge it.



The actual work is practice, practice and more practice: adding, subtracting, and smoothing repeatedly. ~ Martha Armstrong-Hand




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.