Tuesday, April 30, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 174




I am filling the hole I drilled in the upper leg with some scrap carving wax. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I use my DIY Wax Pen to melt the scrap carving wax in the hole.






I melt a little bit more than is needed to fill the hole. I always try to make sure that I melt the base wax, as well as the filler, so they become one piece.






I scrape the excess carving wax off, trying to follow the shape of the form as closely as possible.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.