Tuesday, May 7, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 181




I scribed lines on the arms for elbow joints. I set up the arm by taping it to a can of vegetables. The can is heavy enough so the arm does not fall over. The measurement from the top of the shoulder ball to the elbow line is 148mm. I use two combination squares to make an adjustable stand for a sharp pointed dental tool. I adjust the height of the dental tool until the point is 148mm. I scribe the line around the elbow with the sharp point of the dental tool. I work slowly and carefully. Click on any image to enlarge it.






According to Yoshida, the arm should be cut through the middle of the elbow, so that is where I am scribing the line.






I use the same set up for the other arm.






Now, both arms have scribed lines at the elbow.






Here are both arms together.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.