Thursday, May 9, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 183




This is a repeat of what I did yesterday. Here I am set up to cut the elbow joint with my jeweler's alcohol lamp and an X-Acto knife. Click on any image to enlarge it.






The arm has been cut.






This is what the cut looks like.






I trimmed the cut with my paring knife. I am still undecided about whether ot not to use the 32mm diameter carving wax balls, or make some new ones, a little bit smaller.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.