Monday, May 20, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 194




I cleaned up the mold seams and spares on the carving wax ankle balls. I chose two balls that had thick walls, as can be seen in the upper left image. The mold seams are not too bad, as can be seen in the upper right photo. I do not need to take great care with the spares (in the lower left image) because they will face down in the foot. In the lower right image, the seams have been scraped down with the paring knife, my favorite carving wax tool. Click on any image to enlarge it.






A beautiful visitor to our garden.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.