Wednesday, May 22, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 196




I make the layout for the ankle rings on a piece of matte board, using a pencil, a compass, and a ruler, and referring to the drawing I did yesterday. I use an X-Acto knife to cut out the inside of the rings first. Then I cut the outside of the rings. Click on any image to enlarge it.






They seem to fit the carving wax balls.






The ankles are ovals.






They will become round. I will be adding carving wax to the sides of the ankles, and subtracting carving wax from the front and back of the ankles.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.