Friday, May 24, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 198




I traced around the matte board cutout to scribe a line on the top of the foot. I know it isn't big enough, but it is good enough for starters. I must start somewhere. The carving wax ball will need to be lowered about one half of an inch, or about 12mm. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Besides my paring knife, I am also using the woodcarving gouge.






I test fit the carving wax ball from time to time, even though I know it is nowhere close to being in the right place.






I still have a ways to go. I am going to sneak up on this, a little bit at a time.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.