Friday, May 31, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 205




I decided to commit the carving ball in the left foot. The hole in the ball is from where I cut off the spare, when casting it in carving wax. I position the hole down towards the bottom of the foot. I will drill a new hole when I get to that point in the process. I use my wax pen to weld the carving wax ball into the foot. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Now that this left foot has the carving wax ball welded in it, I will try to match the right foot to it, as closely as I am able to do it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.