Wednesday, June 19, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 221




I removed the clamps from the coddles, then I scribed the ball size in the plaster with the point of a nail. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I removed the coddles and the clay build-up, then I drew where I wanted to put the spare with a pencil. Then I cut the registration keys for the mold.



I did not have enough time to cast the second mold half. I like to have enough time to apply the mold release and mix and pour the plaster, all in the same session. Tomorrow is another day.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.