Tuesday, June 25, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 227




I went into my studio and had to clean up my mess before I could start working on anything. I always seem to procrastinate on the studio cleaning. It is a good idea to start with some sort of clean space to make a new mold. After cleaning a space on the mold table, I placed the coddles around the build-up and sealed the inside with a thin coil of clay. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.