Friday, June 28, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 230




Remember that on July 1st, Google is retiring Google Reader, so be sure to find a replacement before then. I am using Akregator, and have been for awhile now. It is a standalone RSS feed reader. Farewell Google Reader. RIP.

I remove the plaster mold from the coddles. I use a large nail to mark the 24mm plaster ball mold. I use a SurForm to bevel the edges of the mold. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I mark the area to be carved out for the spare. I can carve that out while watching Once Upon A Time on the DVD player tonight. I am thoroughly hooked on it.



Unless I find out that I need another size ball, this is the last plaster ball mold that I need to make in order to finish the joints. It does not seem like too much difference between the elbow ball (24mm) and the wrist ball (22mm) until I remember that the wrist ball is to the outside line of the arm, and the elbow ball is to the inside line of the arm. I will see how these balls work for the joints.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.