Sunday, June 30, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 232




Note: Blogger continues to act the fool, and post wonky sized images. I do not have anything to do with it, and I do not have time to mess with it.

I cut off the spares and trim the seam lines on the carving wax balls for the elbow. Click on any image to enlarge it.






The elbow balls are supposed to fit inside the arm.






I have a lot of work to do to get the arms jointed properly and to the correct length.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.