Monday, July 8, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 240




The other day, when I strung the head and torso together, I really wanted to put the upper legs on the elastic as well, but there were no holes in the ball joints, so I left them off. I still want to string them up with the head and torso, so I drilled some pilot holes in the ball joints. This means I will also have to either cut the skull cap in the head, or drill another hole in the head for the elastic. So every decision I make means that my doll moves forward towards being finished, a little bit at a time. I think I spend too much time thinking about it, and not enough time doing it. I need to act first, and think later. Now if I can only DO that. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.