Tuesday, July 9, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 241




I may have jumped the gun on drilling the pilot holes in the hip joint balls. Now I remember I may want to cast hip sockets, and I need the hip balls to do that. I'm glad I only drilled small pilot holes in the hip joint balls. I also wish I had not welded the hip joint balls to the upper legs. It would be so much easier to make the sockets with the hip joint balls if the upper legs were not attached. Oh well, I guess I can do it with the legs attached. While I was looking at all this, and trying to make up my mind, I used my wax pen to smooth some sharp edges inside the lower torso. That work will never be seen, but I did it anyway, for some reason or another. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.