Monday, July 29, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 261




I removed all the tracing paper and tape. Then I started to smooth the bottom of the feet. I started by rubbing the bottom of the feet on a sanding block. Then I used my wax pen and a scrap piece of carving wax to fill in the low areas, as shown in the photo below. It is a process of filling in, scraping off, and sanding to see where the low spots are, then repeating the process, over and over. Both feet looked like the foot on the left when I started. The foot on the right has been filled in, scraped, and sanded a few times. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.