Thursday, August 22, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 285




Today I cut the skull cap off the carving wax head. I used my jeweler's alcohol lamp and an old X-Acto blade to do the surgery. Now I have access to test-string the doll. I am going to test-string the doll now, even though I know the arms and legs are too long because I really need to play with this doll a little bit. I always had fun playing with Carving Wax Test Doll before she got melted down to make this carving wax doll. Anyway, my plan is to do a real loose test-stringing, and lay her out on top of the working drawing, and take some reference photos of her, as a work-in-progress. Click on an image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.