Saturday, September 7, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 301




Today I worked on the right carving wax upper arm. I shortened it about 2cm. I did it the same way I did the left carving wax arm. Below is a before and after photo of the upper arm. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I shortened the S-hook as well, so the tension would be about the same as it was before I cut the arm shorter.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.