Thursday, September 19, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 313




The first test-stringing has finished. I am going over each set of doll parts and making notes of things I need to do. This is the right leg and foot.






As with the left foot, the right foot needs to be sculpted in more detail. It is currently in a rough state. The ankle ball is solid, and does not need any reinforcement. The lower leg ankle socket has a matte board ring. The transition between the ring and the leg needs more work. The knee ball is thick enough. The knee socket on the upper leg has been filled. The hole in the knee socket needs to be enlarged. The knee socket on the upper leg needs a matte board ring. The hip ball is only 3/16ths inch thick, but due to the surface area of the ball, I think it will strong enough. I am not planning on making it thicker at this time. The transition between the leg and the ball needs work.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.