Saturday, September 21, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 315




I have finished the first test-stringing and I am going over each set of doll parts and making notes of what I need to do. This is the head. It is the top of the head with the skull cap removed. It is very thick. I have already removed much thickness from the skull cap, and I need to do the same with the matching plane of the head where the top of the head and the skull cap meet.






This is the bottom of the head, showing the neck joint socket. This socket has been filled. The hole needs to be enlarged.






The face is still in much the same stage it was when I pulled the head from the mold. I should probably start cleaning it up, in preparation for the final work on it. However, the final work on the face will be one of the last things I do.






The join between the skull cap and the head needs to be worked on. The ear is still in a very rough state, and needs to start being detailed.






Same for the other side. The ear needs to start being detailed.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.