Monday, September 23, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 317




I am finished with the first test-stringing and I am working through each set of doll parts and making notes of things that I need to do. This is the left arm and hand. The shoulder ball joint needs to have some carving poured in it. It is only 1/8th inch thick. The elbow socket needs a matte board ring. The elbow transition between the upper and lower arm needs work. The elbow ball joint is thick enough. The wrist socket has a matte board ring. The wrist ball joint is solid. The hand needs to be sculpted.






This is the bottom view, showing the elbow socket and wrist socket of the left arm, as well as the top of the left hand. Much works needs to be done on this arm.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.