Sunday, November 10, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 365




Today I smoothed the sharp edge on the bevel in front of the ball joint on the right carving wax upper leg. This is what I was going to do yesterday, but ended up doing a repair job instead. Click on the image to enlarge it.



Today is 08 Joint Design Nº 365, which means it has been a year since I started working on joints in carving wax. One year ago, I was at 08 Joint Design Nº 1. Looking back, I can easily see how far I have come. This is one good thing about keeping a daily journal of my doll making progress. I try to do a little bit of work on my doll every day. Even on days that I am not inspired, or do not have any idea about what to do next, there is always something I can do to my doll that furthers her development. With that in mind, I continue this journey of making my BJD.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.