Monday, November 11, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 366




Today I smoothed the sharp edge on the bevel in front of the ball joint on the left carving wax upper leg in order to try and get it caught up with the right carving wax upper leg. One doll part is always getting ahead of another doll part. So the other doll part is always having to catch up. I try my best not to get too far ahead of one or the other doll parts. Sometimes that is easier said than done. Then again, what isn't? Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.