Saturday, December 7, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 392




I worked on a foot. Which one? Does it matter? Who cares? Some days, I just pick up a piece and do something to it. Then I fall asleep. And when I wake up, I wonder which day it is, and whether or not it matters? Does it matter? Who cares? I try to do a little bit of work on my doll every day. All those little bits add up over time. If it wasn't for time, everything would happen all at once. Yeah. That is why I did not study Philosophy in school. Isn't it wonderful to be alive? Isn't it wonderful to make things? Aren't clouds amazing? Isn't rain awesome? Click on any image to make it bigger.



War Sucks. War is all about Destruction. Make dolls, not war.

...Dec. 7, 1941 -- a day which will live in infamy -- the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan," ~Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882-1945)




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.