Sunday, December 22, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 407




So, I picked up the other foot and sanded it with 60-grit sandpaper, then put them together for a Twin snapshot. See what I mean when I say that sanding really brings out what needs to be done? By the way, why are the slots on these feet so narrow? This carving wax doll, after all, is being test-strung with 3mm round elastic doll cord. Those slots are 2mm wide. Well, the wire that the s-hook is made of, is 1.5mm wide, and the slot is just a hair wider than the s-hook, so it can slide in the slot. Feet, in a BJD, are terminating joints.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.