Tuesday, December 31, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 416




Here are comparison snapshots of the left and right carving wax hands. They are works-in-progress. It is easy to see how much work I have done on the left hand, when comparing it to the right hand, which is still rough. So much more work to do. I am hoping that this next year will be more productive than this year has been, although I have made some progress, it has been very slow. I am starting to feel more inspired, so I hope that will help me to make more progress, at a quicker rate. If not, then I must admit that this method of doing a little bit of work on my doll every day has paid off in the long run. Work was done on the doll whether I was inspired or not. When I was not inspired, there was always some sort of work that needed to be done, that did not require inspiration to do. Yeah... so that is how my doll has progressed from an idea and some drawings, to a carving wax doll that is test-strung, and is having the doll parts refined. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.