Thursday, January 2, 2014

08 Joint Design Nº 418




I picked up the right carving wax hand and started scraping on it with my paring knife. Then I took the snapshots of the hands together. Now I see that I may need to add some length to the fingers of the right hand, to match the left hand. If so, then that will change where the finger joints are located, so I'm glad I didn't do any more than I did. I am still studying the snapshots of the head. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.