Thursday, January 16, 2014

08 Joint Design Nº 432




Yesterday, while test-stringing the WIP Carving Wax BJD, I noticed that the left upper arm needed a lot of work. I added, subtracted, and smoothed, using the wax pen, my paring knife, and 60-grit sandpaper. I also worked inside the elbow socket, which is not shown. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.