Monday, January 20, 2014

08 Joint Design Nº 436




I worked on the fit of the skullcap and the opening in the top of the head. Basically, I rubbed the opening back and forth on a piece of sandpaper which was laid flat on the table, so I could find out where the low areas were. Then I filled in the low areas with a scarp piece of carving wax and my wax pen. It is a much closer fit now, but there is still more work to do. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.