Thursday, January 30, 2014

08 Joint Design Nº 446




I worked on the left carving wax foot today. I did a little bit of everything, including filling in the slot in the ankle ball. I am going to make a new cut for it. Click on any image to enlarge it.



For my own information. I weighed the carving wax doll parts today on the digital kitchen scale. It reported the temperature as 63°F. Total ounces of all parts: 129.875oz = 8.12 pounds. Total grams of all parts: 3679g = 3.679kg. This weight has nothing to do with the final weight of the composition slip doll because the thickness of the carving wax doll parts varies so much.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.