Saturday, March 1, 2014

08 Joint Design Nº 476




I did some fiddly work on the ears today with my stainless steel carving tools. I doubt that any of my work can actually be seen in a still snapshot, so I made a whole head turnaround. I am working in 3D, so really, the 2D snapshots do not really show much of anything that I am seeing and holding in my hands. This is a montage of the head turnaround, shown rotated every 45 degrees (8 frames). Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is a stop-motion animated GIF of the head, rotated every 15 degrees (24 frames).



Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.