Thursday, March 27, 2014

08 Joint Design Nº 486




I probably should have done this before marking the parting lines. Here is a snapshot of some scrap carving wax inserted in the slot on the carving wax foot, in preparation for filling in the slot with the wax pen. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I melted the carving wax filler into the slot, then scraped away the excess with my paring knife. Afterwards, I used the Sharpie® to join the parting line through the filled-in slot. I also did the same thing to the holes on each side of the foot for the pin that holds the s-hook. I need to remember to do this filling-in before I mark the parting lines on the other carving wax foot.



Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.