Tuesday, April 29, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 31




This is what the new piece of the foot mold looks like this morning. After I poured it, I left it to setup, and this is the first time I've looked at it since I made it yesterday. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I removed the clamps and the coddles.






There is a little bit of cleaning to do. I used the fettling knife to get most of the oil-clay and leaked plaster off.






This part of the mold is ready to be soaped.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.