Saturday, May 17, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 47




I continue to clean up after making the first piece of the mold. This is what it looks like before I started. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is an in-progress snapshot after I worked on the mold for awhile.



I need to finish the clean-up, then start making the next oil-clay wall for the second piece of the mold. A third oil-clay wall will not be needed because the first two mold pieces and the coddles will contain the plaster for the third piece. The fourth mold piece will be poured over the first three mold pieces and the sole of the carving wax foot. I am going to carve the spare, like I did with the last mold.




Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.