Wednesday, May 21, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 51




I thought I was ready to soap the mold and put the coddles around it. Then I saw some more places that needed work. So I worked on getting those fixed. It is a good idea to rotate the mold around when working on it, so as to let light light hit it from different angles. I had been working from one place for a long time, and it looked like everything was good. When the angle of light changed, I saw more work to do. I try to do it right the first time. Getting it done properly now will save time later on. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.