Thursday, May 22, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 52




Today I soaped the mold, put the coddles around it and clamped them securely, pressed oil-clay coils around the base of the coddles, measured water and plaster, and mixed them together. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Then I turned on the vibrator, poured the mold piece, turned off the vibrator, dumped the excess plaster in the lined trash can, then rinsed out the mixing bowl and my hands in the bucket. Never put plaster (dry, set, or wet) down the drain pipes.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.