Monday, May 26, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 56




I took the coddles off the mold, and the oil-clay coils off the molding table. Then I used the Surform tool to level the newly poured piece. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I flipped the mold over and removed the plaster build-up.






Then I removed the oil-clay build-up.






I placed the coddles around the mold to see how much I will need to raise them up so I can pour a 1.5 inch thick bottom piece. I will need to raise the coddles up about one quarter of an inch.



I still need to carve some registration keys, and soap the mold before I am ready to pour the last piece.




Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.