Sunday, June 15, 2014

Spring Cleaning Nº 2




It took awhile to completely clean off the work table. It had years of accumulated junk on it. Then it took awhile longer to put all my doll making gear on the work table. I am sure that it will all change as I work. The important thing is to have all my tools close at hand. This is the same corner of the basement that I modeled the oil-clay figure. There is so much more natural light here during this time of the year. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.