Sunday, July 13, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 76




Today I had a little more time to work on my doll than I did yesterday. I decided to use the cardboard templates I made to cut some wood, instead of oil-clay. I used a jig saw to make the cuts. It was quick and easy. I cut to the outside of the lines. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Then I sanded the wood up to the lines with a bench-top belt/disc sander. This was also quick and easy to do.






The pieces of wood fit pretty good on each side of the oil-clay build-up, giving it some support.






It did not take too much oil-clay to fill-in the ends.






I also applied some clay to the bottom for added support.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.