Wednesday, July 16, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 79




Today I fixed the wonky coddles by squaring them up with a Radial Arm Saw that I found at the Thrift store for $100.00 USD. What a great find !!!. It only needed a little bit of work to get it going, and it came with all the manuals. This is such a wonderful and useful tool to add to my Sculpture studio. Click on any image to enlarge it.






The coddles fit together SO much better now.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.