Sunday, July 20, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 83




I removed the coddles. It doesn't look like plaster got into any place that it wasn't wanted. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I flipped the mold over. So far, so good.






I removed the clay build-up. A wee bit of plaster got under the vertical build-up, but not enough to harm anything.






Another angle of view.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.