Saturday, July 26, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 89




The kneecap on the carving wax leg is about 4.5 inches high. The coddles I used for the first half of this mold are about 5.0 inches high. I will need to raise the coddles up an inch or so (to 6.0 inches), or use different coddles for the second half of the mold. I'm glad I measured this before I got too far ahead of myself. Click on the image to enlarge it.



In other news, we spent all morning and much of the afternoon harvesting vegetables and processing them. We got tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, corn, Swiss chard, parsley, sweet basil, eggplant, plus a few peppers. This is a snapshot of the veggies laid out on the counter in the kitchen, right after picking them.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.