Friday, August 8, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 102




One of the nice things about keeping a journal is that I can go back and read about how I did things. So that is what I did. The way I was making the build-up yesterday did not work out. When I tried to peel the build-up from the table, it fell apart. So this time I cut that build-up into thirds, stacked them up, then rolled them out again in one solid piece. This is much stronger. Also, rolling out the build-up on newsprint keeps it from sticking to the table. This build-up is the same size as the other one for the lower leg, 5x10 inches. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.