Friday, August 15, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 109




Today I took the lower leg out of the build-up entirely because I had it in wrong. There I was, looking right at it, in my hands, and didn't see that I had it in wrong. So when I figured it out, I did something about it right away. I am glad I only had the lower leg tacked-in to the build-up at a few points. It wasn't difficult to get it out, or put it back in the right way. As far as I know, I'm now on the right track. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is the bottom view. I tried the pieces of wood that I used to support the build-up for the other mold, but they didn't fit. I will have to make a couple of more for this build-up. I liked the way the wood supports worked in the last mold.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.