Tuesday, August 19, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 113




I made the wood supports for the oil-clay build-up today. First of all I made a paper layout by tracing the bottom edge of the oil-clay build-up onto copier paper. I made sure to mark each side I and II. Then I transferred the paper layout to a piece of scrap wood. I cut out along the traced pencil line with a jig saw. Then I lightly sanded the edges to knock off the rough edges. Click on any image to enlarge it.






The new wood supports under the oil-clay build-up.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.