Tuesday, August 26, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 120




I want to make the plaster mold about 1.5 inches higher than the tallest point of the pattern. The top of the pattern is about 2.5 inches from the board. So my coddles will need to be at least 4 inches high. Click on any image to enlarge it.






The oil-clay build-up at the socket is about 1 inch high from the board. I can subtract that from 4 inches to get the height of the wall, which should be about 3 inches tall by 5 inches wide, by about 0.5 inches thick.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.