Wednesday, September 10, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 135




I worked on cleaning tiny bits of oil-clay from around the carving wax pattern. Then I cut a couple of more registration keys. Finally, I test fit the new coddles. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.