Sunday, September 14, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 139




I finally had a large enough block of time to pour this part of the mold. I soaped it first, then clamped the coddles and secured them to the molding table with coils of oil-clay. I weighed the plaster, mixed the plaster and poured it into the coddles with the mold table vibrator running. I put the excess plaster in the lined trash bin. I washed my hands and the mixing pail in the 5-gallon bucket of water. Never put plaster (dry, set, or wet) down the drain pipes. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.