Tuesday, September 16, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 141




Today I trimmed the sides of the mold in order to fit the coddles for the third piece of the mold. I used some scraps of wood to raise the coddles up about 1.50 inches. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I used the SurForm and my paring knife to trim the mold. The coddles are now a little bit over 1.5 inches above the carving wax pattern.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.