Sunday, October 5, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 160




Today I worked on smoothing around where the build-up and the upper leg meet. I am trying to get them as perpendicular as possible. I am using a small tool that I made from a wood dowel. One end is sharpened like a pencil, and the other end has an angle with sharp edges. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I still have this side to smooth.






In between work sessions, I store the build-up on edge, with some props to keep it from falling over. I still need to make some supports to go around the edges.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.