Wednesday, October 15, 2014

09 Plaster Production Molds Nº 170




I removed the coddles from the first part of the three piece plaster mold. I cleaned up the coddles and the oil-clay as I removed them. This is a snapshot of the first side removed. Click on any image to enlarge it.






The first end has been removed. This is the socket end of the upper leg.






The second side has been removed.






The second end has been removed.






This shows the oil-clay from the socket end removed.






The oil-clay build-up has been removed, revealing the carving wax upper leg embedded halfway in plaster.






Links To BJD Tutorials




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.